Ads 468x60px

प्रकाश तिमल्सिनाको ब्लग.......................................... अरु भन्दा केही भिन्न !

Friday, January 30, 2015

Why do you listen to the world...Sometime listen to yourself too.

Selfish, be a bit selfish,
Why do you listen to the world,
Sometime listen to yourself too. 

Even if something goes wrong,
Even if the heart gets lost for some time
These carefree heartbeats go on
As noise echoes all over..

The sun is down friends,
Have a couple of sips of alcohol,
And forget all the ways to home etc..
The sun is down,
Have a couple of sips of alcohol,
And forget all the sorrows of the world..


We shouldn't have a knowledge or care about anyone else,
That is what this moment of life says
We shouldn't have a care about anyone else,
That is what this moment of life says..
That with a selfish wish
Let’s live breathlessly
it’s a lovely, pink surrounding..

In this world of you people,
at every step, a human is wrong..
whatever I feel is right and say,
you call it wrong, if I'm wrong then who's right?

Should I send you a request
for me to live with my own wish?
means you all have a right on me 
more than I do..
(it's) my right, put it here (give it to me)

Our right,
Right here!
Our right, keep it here!
Our right, keep it here!

hey,

in these queues,
or in credits,
why do you choke my habit of living..

I am mannerless,
I am from that street,
where there is no shame..


Heart says that..

customs are compensation (like a fee here) for living,
this world is enemy n all belongs to someone else..
burn them..
heart says..
heart says..
to live by the heart, or die...

O Eco Friendly,

O saver of nature,
I am nature too..

From customs,

from societies,
why
do you cut me off..
why do you divide me like that?

Why do you teach the lesson of truth

when you cannot even listen to the truth,
when someone speaks the truth
you start telling (giving) rules and regulations.

your fear,

your love,
your praise..
you only keep..
keep them, damn it!



1st lyrics from-
Movie: Roy
Music: Amaal Malik
Lyrics: Kumaar
Singers: Arijit Singh, Aditi Singh Sharma



2nd lyrics from-
MovieRockstar
MusicA R Rahman
LyricsIrshad Kamil
SingerMohit Chauhan

No comments:

Post a Comment